Online Registration 2017-18
The registration steps below are for returning students only.
If you are a NEW student to a Pascagoula or Gautier city school, please report to the respective campus or building shown below.
- Pascagoula & Gautier, Kindergarten through Grade 4 – Report to the Instructional Administrative Services Center, 1006 Communy Avenue, Pascagoula, MS 39567 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday – Friday. Call 228-938-6491 for more information.
- Gautier, Grade 5 & 6 - Report to Singing River Academy, 4601 Gautier-Vancleave Road, Gautier, MS 39553
- Pascagoula, Grades 5 & 6 – Report to Trent Lott Academy, 2234 Pascagoula Street, Pascagoula, MS 39567
- Gautier, Grades 7, & 8 - Report to Gautier Middle School, 1920 Graveline Road, Gautier, MS 39553
- Pascagoula, Grades 7 & 8 – Report to Colmer Middle School, 3112 Eden Street, Pascagoula, MS 39581
- Gautier 9, 10, 11, & 12 – Report to Gautier High School, 4307 Gautier-Vancleave Road, Gautier, MS 39553
- Pascagoula, 9, 10, 11, & 12 – Report to Pascagoula High School, 1716 Tucker Avenue, Pascagoula, MS 39567
Receive your online registration letter through the mail.
You will receive a letter with instructions and a unique 'snapcode' that will allow you to register your child. Follow the instructions on both sides of the letter to log into your Infosnap account and complete registration. The link to register is to the left in red. Once you enter your snapcode you will be asked to log in. If you registered online last year you can use the same email and password you had set up. If not, you will need to create a new account.
If you do not receive a letter in the mail by July 13, please contact either your child's school for academy, middle, and high school OR Central Office for elementary (228) 938-6491.
Register your child/children online.
You do not have to complete the form in one sitting. You can log in using the username and password you set up and resume where you left off. Upon completion of the registration form you will be presented with the option of registering additional children on the Submission Confirmation page. This option will save you time by pre-filling some of the information from the first child you registered.
Go to the mandatory on-site registration
July 20 (7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.) and July 21 (7:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.).
You will need to bring your completed Residency Verification Form and two proofs of residence with you. Proof of residency must be two of any of the following:
- filed homestead exemption form, mortgage document or property deed,
- apartment or home lease (parent/guardian's name has to be on apartment lease and/or section 8 housing),
- utility bills,
- driver's license,
- automobile registration,
- affidavit of residency, district representative personal visit.
Parents registering their seventh graders at Colmer Middle or Gautier Middle need to bring their child's TDAP FORM 121 from the Health Department or doctor's office.