Professional Development Opportunities & CEUs
Obtaining CEUs for PD
The Gulf Coast Education Initiative Consortium processes our CEUs which are issued through William Carey University. Professional Development trainings must be submitted and approved prior to the start date of trainings. Participants may request CEUs by completing the CEU Request & Evaluation Form.
PDs will be listed soon.
Looking for Other CEU Opportunities?
- If you are interested in learning technology beyond what we offer, click the link below to access E-Learning with Mississippi Public Broadcasting. The courses cost $75 each, but CEU's are given with satisfactory completion of courses.
- The Gulf Coast Education Initiative Consortium and the Southern-Regional Educational Service Agency also offer various workshops for CEUs. Prices will vary.
- The University of Southern Mississippi has partnered with VESi to provide online courses available for CEUs or SEMI credit. Courses offered for 3 or 4.5 CEUs and 20 or 35 SEMI Credits with fees starting at $209.
- The Office of Professional Development and Lifelong Learning through The University of Mississippi provides various online, and face-2-face trainings.
- Earn CEUs, OLSs, and SEMIs online with the Mississippi University for Women. Each six-week course earns 2.0 CEUs, 1 OSL, or 15 SEMIs. Registration per course is $65.00, and the fee includes the CEU, OLS, or SEMI certificate. www.muw.edu/outreach For more info contact the Office of Professional Learning at (662) 329-7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mississippi State University Extension's online Teacher Development courses are the perfect way for teachers to continue to earn CEUs for license renewal. Our courses are completed completely online from start to finish! They offer courses that are worth 0.5 up to 2.4 CEUs. Choose from self-paced or instructor-led courses. View a course listing here.