Tuition - Out of District Students
Tuition: School Year 2021-2022
The Pascagoula-Gautier School District will only accept as tuition students those recommended by the Superintendent and approved by the Board of Trustees according to district policy JBCBA, providing that the following criteria are met:
- All requests for tuition will be considered on a space available basis.
- The student does not cause class sizes to exceed district recommendations.
- The student will not cause the district an additional outlay of funds beyond that which is typical for all tuition students; require services or programs the Pascagoula-Gautier School District does not have; require additional services or programs the Pascagoula-Gautier School District does not have; cause the expansion of a program that would require additional expenditures; or cause the district additional financial or administrative burden.
- The parent of the transfer (tuition) student is expected to provide transportation to and from school.
- Grades K-4 will only be assigned at one of the three-section or larger schools:
- In Pascagoula- Arlington Elementary, Eastlawn Elementary, or Jackson Elementary
- In Gautier- College Park Elementary, Gautier Elementary, or Martin Bluff Elementary
Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is $2,000, cash or money order, and shall apply to students who actually reside outside the boundaries of the Pascagoula-Gautier School District. The minimum of 100% is due at the time tuition recommendation is made to the Board. If the Board of Trustees does not approve the tuition student, the full tuition shall be refunded.
Transportation is not provided. It is the responsibility of parent or guardian.
Due to Covid 19 and the necessary precautions taken, classes may take place virtually. Only full payment is accepted and will be nonrefundable once board approved.
How to Apply
Complete the Tuition Application and Tuition Packet.
Call Student Services at 228-938-6491