Skip to main content

Pascagoula-Gautier School District

Mobile Menu Toggle
Parents » New to the District?

New to the District?

Registration Procedures

Welcome to the Pascagoula-Gautier School District!  

Enrollment Requirements


What is needed for students NEW or RETURNING to the Pascagoula (includes the city and schools of Gautier, MS) School District to enroll in the district's schools and how do they enroll?

    • Certified Birth Certificate (with embossed seal or official embossed copy) 
    • Immunization Compliance Form (take your child and your child's shot record to the Jackson County Health Department on Hospital Road, north of Highway 90 and Singing River Hospital in Pascagoula to receive a temporary or permanent compliance form). Shots needed include:
      • 5 DPTs 
      • 4 HIB 
      • 4 PV 
      • 2 MMR 
    • Social Security Card (original) 

2 Proofs of Residency (must be two of any of the following:

    •  filed homestead exemption form, mortgage document or property deed,
    • apartment or home lease,
    • utility bills,
    • driver's license,  
    • automobile registration,
    •  affidavit of residency,
    • district representative personal visit) 

Apply for enrollment for your child(ren) at the District's Instructional-Administrative Services Center:
1006 Communy Avenue, Pascagoula, MS, 39568-0250
(228) 938-6491

Driving directions:
(From Highway 90, go south on Pascagoula Street, pass the downtown area and public library, proceed past the old Pascagoula High School, and begin looking for the Services Center on Communy Avenue to your left.)