Review 360 Guidance
General Review 360 Expectations
Review 360 Plans and Progress Monitoring:
- All students with Targeted Support Plans (Tier 2) or Formal Behavior Intervention Plans (Tier 3) MUST have Review 360 Plans and be scored (daily) in Review 360.
District-Wide Behavior Screening:
- A behavior screener (BESS in Review 360) must be completed for every student three times per year.
- The Review 360 Screening Windows are as follows:
- September 04 - September 20
- December 04 - December 20
- March 24 - April 3
Reporting Incidents (Teacher Managed and Office Managed):
- Teacher-Managed Incidents (if the teacher provided a classroom consequence) should be recorded in Review 360.
- If the Incident cannot be addressed in the classroom and falls under the category of Admin-Managed, an Office Referral (for Admin Review) should be submitted by the teacher.
- The Assigned Administrator Processes the Referral
- If a consequence is provided, the Assigned Office Clerk enters the referral into SAM.
- If ISI or OSS is assigned as the consequence - Completion Data must be entered by the clerk or Admin.
Classroom Management Plans
- These plans should be completed at the beginning of each year and submitted to school administrators
Discipline Data Analysis
- Review 360 has a number of reports that may be used to help schools and educators improve behaviors within their respective buildings. The Whole-Child Education Team should review this data monthly to support and improve student behaviors at Tier 1.
Review 360 Guidance Documents (PGSD)
Review 360 Training Videos
|Dashboard Overview (Administrator)||Create a Plan|
|Improving Behavior with Review 360 Overview||View a Plan|
|How to Complete the BESS Screener||
Reminder: Teachers and staff should at their R360 dashboard to see the link for additional training videos. Also, there are courses that teachers/staff can assign themselves (or PBS/TST can assign them) on a variety of subjects related to behavior.